Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 has been launched by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India for the talented unemployed youth of India. Under this scheme, skill training will be given to the promising youth of India. Which will prove helpful in getting employment to the unemployed young women of India.
The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has started the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana in view of the problem of unemployment of its youth. Whose objective is to make the youth self-dependent and self-reliant. Keeping this problem in mind in today’s era, the government has started Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. In this article, we will provide you information about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022 objective, benefits, eligibility, documents, and online application.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022
Through the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme, youth will get employment opportunities in new industries by completing their education and getting free skill education training, which will make them self-reliant and the number of unemployment in the country will also decrease. This scheme will be operated by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Under this scheme, at least 50,000 youth will be given 100 hours of training. After taking the training, certificates will also be provided to the youth, due to which the youth will get new employment opportunities.
This scheme has been started by the Central Government. In which the youth will get a chance to become self-reliant and skill training based on yuwaon ko industry will be provided. Due to which the youth will get new employment opportunities.
|Scheme Name||Railway Skill Development Scheme|
|Department Name||Ministry of railways|
|Name of government||Indian government|
|Announced by||Indian government|
|Total Youth to be Selected||50,000|
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us know what is the qualification and eligibility for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the youth must have passed 10th and 12th class, their age should be between 18 to 35 years and they should be citizens of India.
- Applicant must be 10th/12th pass.
- Citizenship should be Indian
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 35.
- This plan is absolutely free
- The youth group will be selected according to the merit of 10th and according to the option of trade.
- 75% attendance is mandatory for the training of the candidate
- The duration of the training has been fixed at least for 100 hours or three weeks.
- Candidate can not make any claim to get job in railway department
Which trades are included in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Below we are providing you the list of trades which have been included in the Railway Skill Development Scheme, the trades are as follows:
Required Documents for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 10th class mark sheet
- passport size photo
- proof of age
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email Id
Objectives of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The main objective of starting the Railway Skill Development Scheme by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India is to provide employment to the youth and reduce unemployment in the country. So that the youth can become self-reliant and can bear their expenses, they do not need to depend on their family members. Unemployment will decline due to this scheme.
No money will be charged for the training that will be done in the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, because it will give the unemployed a chance to improve their skills according to their interest, which will make it easier for the youth to improve their standard of living.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Important Date
It is very important for all of you youth to know that what is the start date and last date of application for online registration of Railway Skill Development Scheme. So let me tell you that the starting date for Railway Skill Development Scheme registration is 12/05/2022 and the last date is 22/05/2022.
|Application Start Date||12/05/2022|
Features of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Let us see what are the features of this scheme launched by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, some of the features are as follows:
- The youth will get employment through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the youth of the country will become self-reliant and self-reliant.
- Through this scheme, youth and women will get industrial training.
- After completing the training, certificates will also be given to the youth.
- At least 50,000 young men and women will be given training.
- The youth of the country will be able to get new employment opportunities after this training.
- This scheme is operated by the Central Railway Department (Ministry).