In this article, we will learn about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 launched by the Prime Minister by the Government of India. So that you all know that even today there are many farmers in the country, who have to face many types of economic problems while doing farming. In view of these problems of the farmers, the central and the state government have come up with a scheme named Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to help them, so that financial assistance can be provided to the farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been launched by the Government of India. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been announced by Honorable Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi. Through the scheme, every 4 months two ₹ 2000 will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers. So let’s know all the information about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM KISAN)|
|Start date||February 01, 2019|
|Initiated by||central government|
|Type of plan||central government scheme|
|Gain||Rs. 6000/- in three installments eligible|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022
An important scheme for the farmers was launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on 1 December 2018, the scheme was named PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, annually ₹6000 will be given to the farmers by the government, the amount will be transferred to the farmers’ accounts every 4 months by ₹2000.
That is, every year the first installment will be transferred from 1 December to 31 March 2022 and the second installment from 1 April to 31 July and the third installment from 1 August to 30 November directly into the bank account of the farmers. This time the disqualified farmers will not get the benefit of the 12th installment, let us tell you that 21,00,000 beneficiary farmers were declared disqualified only from Uttar Pradesh.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 Benefits
- In this government scheme you will get 6000 rupees which will be transferred to your bank account.
- Presently new laws were made for this scheme and PM Modi ji says that it will not harm our farmers and their families
- Farmers can also buy seeds and food items for their farming from the benefits they get under PM Kisan Yojana.
- PM Modi ji is helping farmers a lot through PM Kisan Yojana 2022
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 Qualifications
- Farmers must have a savings account or Jan-Dhan account to get the benefits
- The family income of the candidates should be less than Rs.6,00,000 per annum and the family members of the applicant should not be in any government job
- If any member of the family has any government job then you are not eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 Online Form
- Aadhaar card is mandatory along with the bank account details of the candidates
PM-Kisan Yojana Key features
- If an applicant does not have an Aadhaar card then he will get the first installment. But in the absence of this legal document, the payment of second and third installment will be stopped.
- The entire scheme is focused on providing financial assistance to the needy farmers. Central government will offer some money
- The minister said that the amount promised under the scheme would be paid by the central government in three separate installments.
- Under this scheme, the farmers get Rs.500 on a monthly basis, which brings the grant amount up to Rs.6000 on an annual basis.
PM Kisan Yojana Required
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Loan book
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline
|Toll-Free Helpline Number||011-2338109|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
How to Register for PM Kisan Yojana?
Come friends, let us tell you what is the registration process of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2022, below we are telling you some steps by following which you can successfully register yourself for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Scheme.
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Then you click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ under ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side of the page.
- Enter Aadhaar Card Number and Captcha Code.
- Select State from the drop-down menu and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Fill the asked credentials and submit.