A new scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government, the name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 or Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme. In today’s article, we will provide you all the information related to Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022, as well as provide you information on how to apply online for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, not only this, you are going to get information through this article. Will tell about the necessary documents, beneficiary list, eligibility etc. for this scheme. Let’s go ahead and know more details related to Rajasthan Free Mobile Scheme.
Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana has been started by the Government of Rajasthan, this scheme has been started in 2022, under this scheme women will be provided free smartphones as well as free internet for 3 years. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the female head of the Chiranjeevi families. Under the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, 1 crore 33 lakh women will be provided with free smartphones, money will not be taken from you to get the smartphone. This scheme will make digital service accessible to women. If you also want to take advantage of Rajasthan Free Smartphone, then you can fill the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana Registration Form by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Government, rajasthan.gov.in.
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||women of rajasthan|
|purpose||providing smartphones to women|
Smartphone distribution date by Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
It has been announced by the Government of Rajasthan that through Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana from November 15, the process of distributing mobile phones will be done in every village of Rajasthan, for which a camp will be set up to distribute mobile phones in every village so that mobile There should be convenience in sharing.
The state government will give master training to the women of 7000 self help groups so that they can train the beneficiary women to make payments and protect them from subscriber fraud. A group of 4-4 digital friends will be formed in every village. This group will give information about the distribution and use of phones to the beneficiaries. To provide this training, DOIT has prepared a course through Rajivika.
How many rupees were spent under Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
By now you have come to know that through the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, 1.35 crore Chiranjeevi families, women will be provided with a smartphone and free internet for 3 years, which is a very good thing. But let me also tell you that about 1200 crore rupees have been spent under this scheme by the government to improve the standard of living of the women of Rajasthan.
The main reason for providing smartphones to Chiranjeevi families through this scheme is that information related to various government schemes run in the state can be easily conveyed to Chiranjeevi families through smartphones.
Objective of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme
As we all know that women are very busy with household chores, due to which they do not have any idea about what is going on in the world. So the main objective of providing free smartphones to women through the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana is to make digital services accessible to women. Apart from this, the reach of all government schemes can be ensured to women. This scheme will prove effective in making women empowered and self-reliant. Apart from this, the standard of living of the women of Rajasthan will also improve through this scheme.
Important documents for Free Smartphone Yojana
- Ration card
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- income certificate
- proof of age
- Applicant woman should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Only female heads of Chiranjeevi families can get the benefit of this scheme
Benefits and features of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- Free smartphones will be made available to the women of the state through the scheme.
- Internet service will also be provided under the scheme for 3 years.
- Smartphones will be provided to 1 crore 33 lakh women of the state
- This scheme will make digital service accessible to women
- Women are not required to pay any kind of fee to get the smartphone.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the women heads of Chiranjeevi families
Process to apply under Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
The government has announced the launch of Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana and the government has launched the official website for the application of this scheme for the women of Chiranjeevi families. So if you are interested in getting the benefits of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022, then let us now explain in detail the process of applying for this Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana rajasthan.gov.in
- Now the home page of the rajasthan.gov.in website will open in front of you.
- Where you have to click on the option to go to the registration status
- Now a new page will open on your screen, on which you will have to enter your Janadhar number.
- After this you have to click on the option of Search
- Now you will see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc.
- If yes is written in front of you under the eligibility status, then you will be given the benefit of this scheme.