Keeping in mind the air pollution, Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra Patel has started the launch of Go Green scheme under the Green India Mission, in which a subsidy of 12000 will be provided to the students from 9th class students to college students. On buying scooters. Moreover, there has been talk of providing subsidy for those who want to take three wheeler e-rickshaw, so today in this article we will know in detail all the information related to Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022, Go Green scheme. Let us tell you that we provide you all the information about the schemes through our website, so keep visiting our website regularly, let’s not spend much time and we will give you more information about Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme and Go Green Scheme. provide.
|Start Date||25 October 2021|
|What will be getting||2 Wheeler E-Vehicle|
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
Gujarat Government has started Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme or Go Green Scheme to provide electric vehicle subsidy on the purchase of scooty bike etc. This scheme was started on 25 October 2021. The Gujarat government has come up with a two wheeler scheme for those who ask for a vehicle or are unable to buy it. Will go. Along with this, the Gujarat government has started this scheme keeping in mind the air pollution. The CM launched the Go Green scheme and its portal at a function organized at Mahatma Mandir and urged the workers to take advantage of the electric two wheeler scheme.
- The main reason for launching Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 is that it will reduce fuel bills and the environment will also be safe from pollution.
- This will help the government to implement the Green India Mission.
|Scheme||Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022|
|Launched on||October 25, 2021|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel|
|Beneficiaries||Laborers of the state|
|Subsidy||30% or less than Rs. 30,000/-|
|Objective||Anchorage labor for buying battery-operated electric vehicles|
|Benefits||To Reduce Polluction|
|Mode of Application||Online or Offline|
Gujarat Go Green Scheme amount for Workers
Under the Go Green scheme, a laborer will get 50% subsidy or Rs 30,000 on the purchase of a battery-operated two-wheeler
Under the Go Green scheme, if a laborer wants to buy an e-scooty, e-bike or a two-wheeler, then a subsidy of 30% or ₹ 30,000 will be given on the cost of the vehicle.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme for Students
It was announced by Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani on 17 September 2020 that Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme is being brought for the students. We are explaining to you the features of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme for students, let us know:
- Around 10,000 such electric vehicles will be made available under the two wheeler scheme
- Assistance to students studying from class 9 to college in Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- Gujarat Tricycle Scheme Subsidy on E Rickshaw
- Gujarat state government announces subsidy of Rs 12,000 per student to buy electric scooter
The Gujarat government should start an e-rickshaw scheme for the poor, which can greatly benefit the poor, this scheme will also reduce air pollution. We are explaining you in detail the features of the government’s wheel scheme, let’s know:
- Assistance to Individual and Institutional Beneficiaries in Gujarat Tricycle Scheme
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 48,000 to each candidate for purchasing an electric rickshaw
How To Register for Go Green Scheme 2022
We are going to tell you what is the process of registration and login of Gujarati Girl Scheme, then follow the process given below, let’s know
- For Go Green Yojana registration first you have to visit this website LINK
- Go to website you will get click here for application name selling you have to click on it
- After this you will be redirected to another page this page is the login page of Go Green Gujarat whatever, if you have already created your account then here you have to enter your user id and password and if you don’t have any account If yes, please click on Register Year to open an account.
So we told you how you can register or login to the Go Green scheme.
Dear friends, if you want to know any information related to the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 scheme, then you can ask us through comments, as soon as possible we will try to answer your questions. Thank you very much for reading our article till the end, we hope that you have liked all the information related to the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 scheme that we have provided to you.